We are sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing! This message typically occurs if the button on your device was held down for too long, this can happen if your device is in your pocket, wallet, bottom of a purse or jewelry box under other items. Please avoid storing the charm in a place where it could be pressed without your knowledge.
Can you please reset your invisaWear charm with your app? We've included some instructions below:
1. Open your Phone Settings > Bluetooth® to show the list of My Devices or Paired Devices. Select the ⓘ or ⚙️ next to invisaWear and then click Forget/Unpair the device. Skip this step if invisaWear is not already listed.
2. Open the invisaWear app and select Menu > Connect Device > Remove Device > Remove. You will be prompted to double click your device, however do not click the button. Instead wait 10-15 seconds for a new screen to appear. (No device detected, would you like to remove it anyways). Select Yes, remove.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 if you have more than one device.
4. Once you see a spinning circle, click the back of your charm and hold for 15 seconds or until you see a Bluetooth Pair Request. Then select to Pair. If this does not work, wait 30 seconds and repeat this step.
5. Once paired, a notification will pop up asking you to name the Device Title. Please name it whatever you like, such as Necklace, Bracelet, Keychain, Charm, etc.
6. Select Next, then you will be able to place a test alert to ensure it is working properly. Double click the charm to place a test alert.
We do recommend that you place a test alert once a month. 😊
If you're still having trouble after this then please contact us and we'd be happy to assist you.